If you wondered what you will ever learn from joining Wealthy Affiliate as a Premium Member, this post will list most of the important skill sets you can acquire at Wealthy Affiliate to be successful online in Blogging and Affiliate Marketing.
As listed below you can find 2 main Courses, endless numbers of Webinars, Classroom Lessons & Tutorials…only problem is finding the time to go through all of them.
If this is the very 1st post you’re reading (which happened to be my 5th in this blog), you may want to know how it all started by checking out my 1st post About Earn Affiliate Income.
Online Entrepreneur Certification (OEC) – 1st course, 5 phases, 10 lessons each, total 50 lessons…learn all about creating a blog/website & affiliate marketing
- Getting Started
- Building your own Traffic Producing Website
- Making Money
- Mastering Social Engagement
- Achieving Maximum Success through Content Creation
Affiliate Bootcamp – 2nd course, 7 phases, 10 lessons each, total 70 lessons…learn the finer points in affiliate marketing to earn your 1st dollar!
- Getting your Business Rolling
- Content, Keywords & Conversions
- Giving your Site Social Value
- Get Visual. Get Aesthetic. Get a Brand through Media
- Knowing your Audiences & Catapulting your Referrals
- Bing, Yahoo & the Power of PPC (Pay-Per-Click)
- How to Scale Successful PPC Campaigns
Highlight: I want to take this opportunity to highlight here what I personally think the PPC (Pay-Per-Click) tool taught in Wealthy Affiliate is by far one of the most amazing & powerful tools you can utilize to bring more clicks to your blogs thereby increasing the chances of converting them to sales.
You need to learn the basics in blogging & affiliate marketing in OEC & then followed by the Affiliate Bootcamp before you can grasp the concept of PPC. So there’s a reason why PPC are structured into the last 2 phases in the Affiliate Bootcamp…& don’t jump the gun…you need to WALK before learning how to RUN!!!
Examples of Live Webinars
- Building an Awesome Home Page
- Getting Rolling with Instagram
- Automation Strategies with Instagram
- Instagram Feed & Story Posting Strategies
- Produce, Record & Uploading your YouTube Videos
- How to Monetize your YouTube Channels
- Advanced WordPress Techniques & Strategies
Examples of Classroom Lessons
- Authoring & Writing Content
- Search Engine Optimization
- Pay-Per-Click Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Video Marketing
- Social Engagement & Marketing
- Website Development & Programming
Examples of Tutorials
- Customer Purchase Life Cycle
- Target Audiences for Wealthy Affiliate
- Introduction to Google Web Master Tools
- How to rank high on Google for newbies
- Setting up WordPress Site in Wealthy Affiliate
- WA Hosting – Setting up your Domain DNS
- Turbo Charge your Site Speed
Take up Challenge to Learn New Skill Set today which will last you a LIFE TIME!
All the Best
PS: Drop a comment below or contact me directly at email@example.com if you have any questions